Concentrated alcohol 96% 20 ml.
Acetone 10 ml.
OHO glue 10 gr.
Collodion 2% (if there is no collodion, OHO glue must be applied in a ratio of 1: 1
-250 ml of water
– One tablespoon of salt
This to boil and add one tablespoon of DENSITY dissolved in a little cold water to a certain density of liquid. Add fabric dye RED until we get blood color.
• DARK RED LIQUID BLOOD is made like light only by adding a little black color to the fabric to the desired shade
BLOOD FOR THE MOUTH
– Cherry juice
– Raspberry juice
A BLOODY CSF to show a fracture of the base of the skull is made from:
-50 ml of glycerin
-7 drops of liquid blood
-5 drops of vanilla extract
It is made in the same way as liquid blood, with more density being added and mixed
We use a combination of Vaseline and powder paints, which are harmless and in a certain proportion. They are mixed with cold or heated Vaseline.
A) Bright red paste
-Vaseline 25 grams
-light red powder 10 gr
B) Dark red paste
-dark red powder 20 gr
– blue powder 1 gram
– black powder 0.5 gr
C) White paste
-Vaselin 25 grams
-White powder 25 grams
D) Black paste
-Vaselin 25 grams
-Black powder 15 grams
E) Blue paste
– Vaseline 25 gr
-Blue powder 20 gr
– Gelatin boards are burned over a flame, moistened in lukewarm water and glued where we want to show third degree burns.
-Cork cork pre-fired (soot for burns)
– Cigarette powder, sand, earth and sawdust
-Bones boiled several times in powder and varicose veins, cut into pieces, coat the bones with wax or white candle
– Nails with a thin plate, glass, wire, pieces of wood
-Women’s socks forged in powder or varkina
-Glycerin with water for cold sweat and tears on the face
– Baking soda and vinegar
– Jelly hand cream
– Wound modeling sticks, toothpicks, plaster, bandage, double tape and sponge
-Player plastic or metal, zinc paste, Vaseline, paint brush, powder of various shades
– A comb with sparse teeth
-Syringe with nozzle, spray bottles
In addition to the artistic design and presentation of the injury or wound itself, the simulant needs to be prepared, trained in acting of all kinds of injuries, so that everything is realistic in relation to the situation.
Inflict the given injuries as faithfully as possible.
1. The injury must be in an acceptable connection with the presumed cause.
2. The injury must be placed in the right place and be anatomically related to the surrounding tissues and structures.
3. The material used must be in accordance with the color and contour of the skin so that the joints are not noticed.
4. The materials used must not be hazardous to the tissue with which they come into contact
5. The composition of mechanical tissue (MASA) should be such that it resembles as much as possible natural in appearance
6. Skin color should correspond to the injury, condition.
7. To achieve the best possible effect, we will use as little makeup as possible.
8. We will never apply make-up directly from the upper arm
9. The simulator must withstand any change for which it is intended both during the examination and during the treatment.
10. Basic training of the marked: TESTING OF ABILITIES, ACTING, IMPROVISATION, TALENT AND NATURAL ABILITIES.
Material and means for realistic depiction of injuries, imitation of the condition of the injured and their preparation.
Tepatol injury shaping compound:
200 g of wallpaper
½ liter of lukewarm water
A tablespoon of salt
This mass should be well kneaded until it stops sticking to the hands. We adjust the color of the mass according to the color of the skin, adding a few drops of rum, vanilla or coffee extract, a drop of liquid blood or liquid powder.
Flour molding compound
A glass of 2 dl of water
A cup of flour
One half cup of salt
A spoonful of edible oil
Spoons of wine vinegar
Mix all this and cook over low heat until it starts to separate from the bottom of the sherpa.
Natural materials are: sweet and cherry juice, pepper, onion, natural ketchup, beets, flour, gelatin.
Pepper is used for peeling together with gelatin.
Onions are used together with beets for burns
Natural ketchup is used as blood in all cuts along with gelatin.
Flour is also used as a mass for fractures and amputated fingers.
Cherry jam is used for blood coagulation and as clotted blood.
And cherry juice is also used as blood.
Beets are used for bruises and animal bites.